Eligibility Determination and Enrollment for Medicaid/Insurance
If you’re uninsured, if you’ve been denied coverage in the past, or if you just want to explore new health insurance options, our onsite caseworkers are here to help you choose a plan that fits your budget and your needs. We can help you select and determine eligibility for a variety of insurance programs through the Silver State Health Exchange. Options are available based on price, benefits, quality, and providers.
We can also help you determine eligibility for Medicaid as well as for the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP).
For assistance in enrollment in the health insurance marketplace or to determine if you are medicaid eligible, contact our office.
Eligibility for enrollment in Silver State Health Exchange Plans:
- Must be a citizen, a national or resident alien lawfully present in the U.S.
- May not be incarcerated (except when disposition of criminal charge is pending)
- Must be a Nevada resident
- Verification of information provided
Eligibility for enrollment in Medicaid:
- In addition to above, the applicant must fall within Federal Poverty Level guideline
Please bring the following at the time of enrollment:
- Driver’s license or Nevada ID showing current address
- Social Security card
- Proof of family income (i.e. pay stubs, W-2 forms, wage and tax statements)
- Information about job-related health insurance for the family
- Previous insurance cards
- Letter of naturalization (if applicable)