We provide comprehensive quality healthcare to children, focusing on prevention and health promotion. Our providers are certified physicians and nurse practitioners who understand that maximizing an infant’s health is an investment in our future.
The following services are offered to children of all ages, from newborns to adolescents:
- Well baby visits
- Immunizations – Vaccine for Children Program (VFC)*
- School and Sports Physicals
- Blood lead testing
- Screening for vision, hearing and dental problems and appropriate referrals
- Screening for mental health problems and appropriate referrals
- Treatment of acute and chronic illness
- Coordination of care to assure that children do not fall through the gap of healthcare system
- Anticipatory guidance and health promotion education
- Parental coaching and health education
- Individualized care to help families make lifestyle behavioral changes
- Referrals to specialists
*Must be a child under the age of 18 and at least one of the following: Medicaid eligible, uninsured, underinsured, American Indian or Alaskan Native.