We provide comprehensive quality healthcare to children, focusing on prevention and health promotion. Our providers are certified physicians and nurse practitioners who understand that maximizing children’s health is an investment in our future.
The following services to children of all ages, from newborns to adolescents are offered:
- Well child visits
- Immunizations (Vaccine for Children Program (VFC)*
- School and Sports Physicals
- Blood lead testing
- Screening for vision, hearing and dental problems and appropriate referrals
- Screening for mental health problems and appropriate referrals
- Treatment of acute and chronic illness
- Coordination of care to assure that children do not fall through the gap of the healthcare system
- Anticipatory guidance and health promotion education
- Parental coaching and health education
- Individualized care to help families make lifestyle behavioral changes
- Referrals to specialists
*Must be at least one of the following: Medicaid eligible, uninsured, underinsured, American Indian or Alaskan Native.